Getting into the groove, Dirty Golf, a new brand trying to disrupt a tired golf accessories marketplace.
The Challenge - Dirty Golf
We were asked by golf lover Chris Lees, former marketing chief at Virgin Media, Cote Brasseries and Purple Bricks, to support him in developing a new golf product brand (Dirty Golf) and help him get it to market.
The project to date has included an initial brand discovery phase to better understand the marketplace and the development of the Dirty Golf brand, with the development of an e-commerce solution and a digital marketing strategy underway.
Wash your dirty balls! Brand creation, product development and digital marketing for a new golf brand.
Key Deliverables - Dirty Golf
- Product Development – market research, competitor benchmarking and route to market planning.
- Brand Development – positioning strategy, visual identity, tone of voice guidelines, packaging design, POS & print management.
- E-commerce website – fully operational Woocommerce website due to go live February 2023 inc. Amazon & eBay Shops
- Digital Marketing – strategy development, content planning and channel management across SEO, PPC, social and email.
- Outdoor and Billboard Advertising – creation advert campaign development including digital content and signage solutions. Partnering closely with the likes of Clear Channel and Media Com.
Results to Date - Dirty Golf
- Orders received to date of over £100,000 of prototype.
- Guaranteed stocking at several leading golf stockists.
- Website and Social Media performance improvements – results coming soon
- Press coverage to the value of £35,000 (advertising equivalency value)
- Cross promotional opportunities achieved with the likes of Sports Direct and American Golf.
Orders of Dirty Golf taken at prototype stage.