North West Recycling Ltd are one of the leading private waste management and skip hire companies in the north of England. Delivering fully circular waste processing for Cumbria and beyond.
Our work to date for North West Recycling has centred on repositioning of a tired brand. Including modernising their digital estate including development of new ecommerce website, and better staff & community engagement.
The role has seen the overhaul of a largely non-existent marketing function and the simplification of a confused dualistic brand structure. We have also focused on the transformation of North West Recycling’s digital channels, and driving revenue across multiple audiences and services. As well as the roll out out of targeted communications & PR.
- Complete Brand Redevelopment. Including brand restructure, a new visual identity, creative styling, alongside key messaging and tone of voice development.
- Digital Transformation. Including new website, the redevelopment and growth of social, search and email marketing channels. All alongside the delivery of new software systems (CRM/HR/Reporting).
- Sales Funnel Enhancement. Including customer profiling and segmentation, roll out of online skip hire capability. We continue to provide sales team training, promotional materials and messaging (across all CX touchpoints).
- Internal Communications. Including Quarterly Staff Newsletter, staff satisfaction research, the North West Recycling staff charter, and new staff onboarding materials.
- PR & Community Communications. Including crisis management, media training, alongside community and charity engagement initiatives.
Results to Date - North West Recycling
- From a standing start, the new website has taken over £300,000 in skip hire revenue alone within its first year and with less than £10,000 paid media spend.
- The new brand development only launched last summer has already been shortlisted for several industry and creative awards including the MRW and Recycling Matters.
- Website and Social Media performance improvements – min 300% increase YoY across ALL web stats (traffic, search positions, user behaviour) and huge improvement in social metrics and engagement levels.
- The launch of the employee brand campaign, ‘Improving Working Lives’ has seen recruitment applications increase fourfold and retention levels improve significantly.
Skip hire revenue alone within its first six months and without any paid media spend.
Increase YoY across ALL North West Recycling’s web stats.